Monday 29 February 2016

"101010"

New painting: “101010”
Managed to sneak this in before the deadline for Month of Love's "Fantasy" challenge.
Ever since watching “Ex Machina”, I have been mildly obsessed with the film. I really wonder where the future will take us and what our relationships with robots will become. Somehow I feel that the future we saw in “Ex Machina” isn’t too far away. smile emoticon
I also wanted to say thanks you to Kristina for organising the Month of Love. I have really enjoyed taking part this year and it has really pushed me to do more personal work. Congratulations to everyone who has taken part. The inspiration I have gleaned through looking at everyone’s work has been tremendous!




blogger templatesblogger widgets - If you liked this post, please feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment